|Professional Evaluation Application V15.1
for ASPE Certification Program
General Requirements - The following items must accompany this must accompany this application:
1. Eligibility Verification - Verification of a minimum of 5 years of work experience must accompany this application to be considered complete. The five years of experience may be between multiple employers. Each of your employers will need to verify your employment time and duties.
Verification of work experience can simply be a brief letter (on company letterhead), an email statement from your supervisor or you submit the ASPE work experience verification template to your employer:*
All forms of verification must include the following:
- How long you have been employed,
- A description of your job duties,
- The printed name and signature of your supervisor of HR representative
*If you are unable to contact a previous employer, we will accept a statement from your current employer verifying your previous experience. If you are self-employed, you can write a short paragraph explaining your work situation and then have the signature notarized. At the end of this application you will be asked to upload your employment verification documents. Please have these ready prior to starting this application.
Click Here for Employment Verification Form
2. Payment of the Certification Program Fee. Please contact our office if you need assistance with billing. ASPE has a strict no refund policy. You are responsible to be aware of eligibility requirements, policies and procedures prior to submitting application and payment. All fees are nonrefundable.
|Program Deadlines (subject to change):
Application Due: January 10, 20XX
Technical Paper Due: June 15, 20XX
Testing Period: July 1 - 31, 20XX
Application Due: July 10, 20XX
Technical Paper Due: December 15, 20XX
Testing Period: March 1-30, 20XX (of following year)
To register for the Certification Program, First, you will need to set up a member or non member account. Click Here to set up your account. Second, you will need to return to the this page after signing into the website to start your application for certification.
Note: The system will time out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
Next Cycle Registration Coming Soon